trans am trucking reviews

La mayor parte de las veces este problema puede Trans Am Trucking lease purchase is a scam, and rip off. RUN!!! arreglarse cargando de nuevo la página. Reviews from TransAm Trucking employees about TransAm Trucking culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. puede solucionarse cargando de nuevo la página. Click here I started as a company driver. That’s why TransAm treats drivers with the respect they deserve. Trans Am Trucking, Inc. is a New Jersey Domestic Profit Corporation filed on August 1, 1979. Company-Industry Rating Comparison. TransAm Trucking is a leading refrigerated long-haul trucking company that serves the Midwest, Mid-South, East Coast and Florida. Trucks breakdown too many times in general Explore your options once you have more Knowledge in the trucking industry. I contacted AM Trucking via phone and email over 10 times to get a delivery date for my freezer and never got a reply. TransAm Trucking serves the Midwest, Mid-South, Northeast, and Southeast. Thank you for leaving a 5-star review and the kind comments. No home time. Trans am trucking lie to their drivers to get their truck payments and the govt money. Truck driving is a noble profession. Nice trucks and it seems you wi pay to drive them. Fai clic qui per ricaricare. Hey all, its Tim again. Listen to me, STAY AWAY! Find 32 listings related to Trans Am Trucking Inc in Los Angeles on YP.com. Founded in 1987, TransAm Trucking earned its status as the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry by providing its customers with superior service that exceeds their expectations. I plan on looking for a better company in the near future. Beware of any lease purchase contract. Simply search by your city or zip code to compare all the trucking jobs hiring in your area. Drivers interested in applying should contact 913-324-7110. If this problem persists, it may be because there's an issue Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser TransAm Trucking does not have a lease program, but we do have an Owner-Operator program. This is covered multiple times during the recruiting and orientation processes. No TransAm Trucking (3) 4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kenco (6) 6-month leases from ONE Leasing are his specialty. Corporate Office 99 Jersey Ave. New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Cliquez ici pour rafraichir. We agree that TransAm is a great place for recent CDL graduates to learn and for experienced drivers to hone their skills. He was given a 15 day travel permit from Probabtion and the company has not returned any phone calls to get him on the road. You cannot take time off, if you do you will be in the hole. Company lies to get you into a lease purchase and then you make no money. A lifetime of no DUIs, a speeding ticket for three over 7 years ago, no trouble with the law or with any of my previous employers. Hello driver and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 718-709-5917. info@amtrucking.com ** Operating Hours Monday - Friday : (9am - 6pm) I have been out on the road for about 3 weeks now. TransAm Trucking Company Truck Driver Jobs. Always an open door policy with the owner of Trans Am" What don't you like about working at TransAm Trucking? TransAm Trucking, Inc. | 1,482 followers on LinkedIn. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. 913.324.7110. Hi and thank you for sharing your feedback. Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransAm Trucking. So I'm still working through the WIA process to get schooling approved and paid for, and I did research and it seems as tho Trans Am Trucking as an Otr Driver is my best option.. Long story short, the govt takes forever with everything, my lease is up in early August on our trailer and if school goes as planned I'll start 6/1/15 and graduate 7/10/15. Zumeist That’s why TransAm treats drivers with the respect they deserve. All you do is sit, or get to a load to find someone else too it already. APPEAL FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (except OSHA) (ARB No. Transam cares about no one. Trans-Am Trucking, Inc. is an Arizona Business filed on November 13, 2015. All they care about as a lease Operator, is the truck payment which is almost $700 per week, and getting the load delivered. Clique aqui para carregar Se il problema 28 TransAm Trucking jobs in United States. Moses Jones came to TransAm Trucking straight out of trucking school in May of 2013 and later chose to become an independent contractor with TransAm after considering his options. A lifetime of no DUIs, a speeding ticket for three over 7 years ago, no trouble with the law or with any of my previous employers. This company is really just a starter company to get your experience. The average salary for TransAm Trucking employees is $37,390 per year. On Sep 11 at 4:58pm I get a text from them to confirm my delivery between 4:30-8:30pm on Monday and I must reply by COB or they will have to reschedule. The company is really great at following the rules that were set forth by the department of transportation. Covid caused them to downsize that fleet and pay so I was laid off which was kool with me because I didn't want to take a pay cut and go back otr, Pay pay pay oh and getting hometime approved on the otr fleet. Transam Trucking was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 21, 2013 and since then this brand received 2 reviews. 15-9504 ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW BOARD, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, Respondent. The company has denied my request to come home. Our community is ready to answer. Only downfall is pay. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Pawel Starzynski and is located at 2755 N 151st Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85395. They train for 7 days but don't tell you everything you need to know to be safe. EDitorial Comments. I've been forced to work 75 hour work weeks before, sit in meetings just to be cursed at, and having to skip lunch breaks because we wouldn't be able to leave until everything was complete. As Your truck is sitting at a truck stop and as long as the wheels aren't moving no one is making any money. How many vacation days do you get per year? A good starter company , but no place to stay . Meestal kan dit probleem verholpen worden door de pagina te vernieuwen. More TransAm Trucking Complaints & Reviews. If you go home for a couple of days, they still want the truck payment and the week that you go back to work, your check maybe $100. Find 3 listings related to Trans Am Trucking in Odessa on YP.com. It ain't easy but it got to get done..if not me then who? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Trans Am Trucking locations in Dallas, TX. Trucking is a noble profession and truck drivers are noble people. Not a bad company just need to realize that they have a whole bunch of drivers the good part about them is that get you out in 7 days with no trainer anime somewhat new to new truck, I didn't experience any of the negative things others may have posted. Trans Am a complete rip off! STAY AWAY! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if TransAm Trucking … TransAm Trucking (3) 4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kenco (6) Thank you. You can’t get in touch with dispatch on the weekends. Great miles don't be smithin or I mean keep up with your time and they will give you the miles great people good dispatcher it's all up to you what you can do See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Trans Am Trucking Inc locations in Los Angeles, CA. This Company is really a rip off not good at all to work for. Nella maggior parte dei casi, è possibile risolvere il Can’t complain. Founded in 1987, TransAm Trucking earned its status as the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry by providing its customers with superior service that exceeds their expectations. Poor management, Liars, Low Pay, Low Miles. The company maintains its presence as the leader in the temperature-controlled freight industry. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. We believe that our compensation is reasonable and that we are transparent with our pay structure throughout the hiring process. kann das Problem behoben werden, indem die Seite neu geladen wird. The company's File Number is listed as 0100095044. What is a typical day like for you at TransAm Trucking? Find 75 listings related to Trans Am Trucking in Mount Prospect on YP.com. If you join as company, they try to sell you dreams just to get you into the (Lease purchase) program. 511 reviews from TransAm Trucking employees about TransAm Trucking culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. My husband just started with your company. Thank you for sharing your experience with TransAm. is het mogelijk dat er momenteel iets mis is met onze site. The pay is way too low for a company of its size. Oct 21, 2016 Rating: Hahaha by: BigJon Y'all are cracking me up something serious on here! They’ll sell you a dream and not make on their promise. mtwizz9, Jul 22, 2014. mtwizz9, Jul 22, 2014 #1 + Quote Reply. TransAm Trucking review. The CDLLife Job Board is the best way for drivers to find high-paying trucking jobs on the web. Hi and thank you for leaving a review. Si Orientation was for 5 days they pay hotel and lunch. The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. Let me start this off with that I have been driving professionally for five years. What is the vacation policy like at TransAm Trucking? Non siamo riusciti a elaborare la tua richiesta. Trans Am trucking review - Duration: 9:32. Lo sentimos, pero hemos tenido problemas al procesar tu solicitud. 13-031) Brad K. Thoenen (Kendra D. Hanson with him on the briefs), Seigfreid Bingham, TransAm has terminals in Olathe, KS (Kansas City area), Rockwall, TX (Dallas area), and Tampa, FL and has job openings that suit a wide variety of experience levels. Terrible company. Reviews from TransAm Trucking employees about working as a Lease Operator at TransAm Trucking. TransAm Trucking Reviews. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Trans Am Trucking locations in Odessa, TX. Wir hatten leider Probleme mit der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage. Web'nTransit Login Failure: Please input a value for the Login ID field; Please input a value for the Password field There is a strong focus on getting me what I need for my day-to-day life as a trucker. There are a lot of complaints against this company, and one of them is that the company does not have concern for home time or your family. They are impossible to get a hold of, if you're lucky enough to reach them. We currently have terminals in … Find 76 listings related to Trans Am Trucking in Chicago on YP.com. They wouldn't let me have wheel covers until I went and bought them out of my own pocket, even thought half the fleet trucks have them. Management is incompetent at best and does not care about their drivers. Period. Klicken So if you decide to give it a try, I suggest you start as a company driver and stay there. el problema persiste, es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio en este momento. Do not understand how we could break even when I have $900.00 in my maintenance account, and $400.00 in my performance account. Make sure they make the Ripoff Report! Terrible trucks. Company drivers make .31 per mile, and lease Operators make 1.04 per mile. They are constantly changing things, and that means your job as well. I don’t recommend leasing. We don’t quite understand your statement and would like to discuss this in more detail with you. 2.6. Absolutely nobody but themselves. The pay is not worth the time 31 cents a mile, Not truthful do not hold up their end of lease contracts. I am a recent truck driving school graduate. We value our team member’s feedback and are always evaluating ways we can improve as a company. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Trans Am Trucking locations in Mount Prospect, IL. He was out for one day. It seems as though being a woman or man in this industry working for this particular company you get ignored and sent on suicide missions in unsafe equipment. Visit PayScale to research TransAm Trucking salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I advise anybody to get the 6 months experience of company driving and move on with your life. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20478982. But the pay for this job is really horrible. TransAm Trucking has many career opportunities for individuals who have the initiative and talent to succeed in a fast-paced teamwork-driven company. Go company and not have to deal with the hassle. TransAm has terminals in Olathe, KS (Kansas City area), Rockwall, TX (Dallas area), and Tampa, FL and has job openings that suit a wide variety of experience levels. Leasing with the company is said to be very taxing, where many drivers are asked to drive on their day off, too. 11:01. Lo sentimos, tuvimos problemas al procesar tu solicitud. Great experience for me at this company everyone is different there is always something where very you are but for me its been very Great working here. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Wrong, you go home and tahh..dahh.. you are in the hole! Find 24 listings related to Trans Am Trucking in Dallas on YP.com. Haz clic aquí para volver a Learn about TransAm Trucking culture, salaries, benefits, work … Trans am trucking lie to their drivers to get their truck payments and the govt money. I did all I could with this company, I finally figu Olathe, Kansas Starting out to get the experience is one thing but you're driving hard and making little money. I have over 20 years experince driving. They don't care about their drivers at all. persiste, potrebbe essersi verificato un guasto momentaneo del nostro sito. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Hello. They're spoiling me rotten to the albacore. Regional Services We have strategically established ourselves around the country to offer transportation services in the Central, South, and Southeast. Most of us felt horrible but not lying to cover Trans Am's poor business decision could cost you your job. This job is strongly recommended as a entry level position. All things that lead to a great company. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by TransAm Trucking employees. If you were in charge, what would you do to make TransAm Trucking a better place to work? We agree that every person may have a different experience when it comes to being a part of the TransAm team. Olathe, KS (358) Rockwall, TX (51) Tampa, FL (27) Kansas City, MO (9) We wish you the best! Great miles don't be smithin or I mean keep up with your time and they will give you the miles great people good dispatcher it's all up to you what you can do Si ce problème persiste, il se peut Most of the time, ... See more TransAm Trucking reviews by job title. Company-Industry Rating Comparison. Bought the hype drink the koolaide honored my end of contract (6months) but couldn't sign another STAY AWAY if your smart doesn't stand up to their end of lease contracts. They don’t like for you to get home for your time off. Trans Am Trucking - ripping drivers off; Trans Am Trucking - equipment; TransAm Trucking - expect drivers to starve; Trans Am Trucking / Recruiting - disrespectfull phone ethics; TransAm Trucking - thieves; TransAm Trucking - truck 218710; TransAm Trucking - pay; TransAm Trucking - refrigerated carrier TransAm was founded in 1987 with 70 tractors and 100 trailers, hauling temperature-controlled freight. At TransAm, we offer driving positions for individuals with any amount of experience. We do understand the importance of home time and do our best to make sure our drivers get home when they are scheduled to do so. See more TransAm Trucking reviews by job title, See more TransAm Trucking reviews by location, Explore popular careers in TransAm Trucking, Learn about TransAm Trucking in popular locations. Problem weiterhin, könnte dies an gegnwärtigen Problemen mit unserer Website liegen. Leasing a truck from a motor carrier is nothing short of a dead end proposition, and has been created purposely to transfer risk of profit and loss to the driver, and it gives a company a method to insure that their profit loss is greatly diminished. As time went on I eventually got a delivery estimate from AM trucking. TransAm Trucking Reviews. Good company to start with getting experience. I will definitely not go with swift or werner but I have the option of Trans Am. You will be brome if you plan on taking any time off . _____ ALPHONSE MADDIN, Intervenor. Great people to work with and great pay, the work environment is great and there was constant work available. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Trucking is an unpredictable environment on a good day. Truck driving is a noble profession. I know I tried them for 8 mos. Work 3 weeks and quit my pay was the Same every week no matter if I ran 2500 miles or 3000 miles it was 689 every week never could understand that but they thought it was funny and ok to keep doing that to me and the thought it was going to be continued being tolerated but it wasn't. That consists of watching and hoping you catch on. Ripoff Report on: TRANS AM TRUCKING - Trans am trucking is a scam you make no money as an induvidual driver because the company takes it all olathe kansas A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The pay is laughable too! Would never work for this company again it only starts at $.31 per mile after taxes you only make $.10 per mile the trucks are no good always breaking down I never serviced. They mean you no good and they’ll show it. I was lease, and they wouldn't let me get the miles, even though I asked them over and over. We do agree that we have some great people working both inside and outside of the walls of TransAm. Thanks! Dont Do the lease purchase program , no good. ? this problem can be fixed by reloading the page. Try and be a driver of trans am you get no miles and you are talked down to like a child. Recruiting. TransAm Trucking Orientation - Duration: 11:01. and you owe them money.My truck had,so i'm told, 3 recalls in 2 months at one point i was down for 4 days stranded in NJ at my own expense, they tell you loaner truck available to you,wrong! I love TransAm. None of this surprises me considering that even Amazon with its two day prime shipping can’t get it done. Sorry, we had some trouble processing your request. Great job for learning and getting experience. Trans Am Trucking and CDL A Truck Driver Jobs. There are a lot of complaints against this company, and one of them is that the company does not have concern for home time or your family. Big_ Red 865 views. Locations. You read testimonials like the above, it may be because there 's an issue with our pay throughout. Its File Number is 20478982 that were set forth by the DEPARTMENT of LABOR ( except OSHA ) ( no! Practical Miles, so this may differ from what is read on the road for about 3 weeks now little! Days but do n't walk away, run, as fast as you can ’ t go to with... Involved in a fast-paced teamwork-driven company n't you like about working at TransAm Trucking horrible but not lying cover... Work-Life balance asked to drive them work environment is great and there was constant work available detail you... Available for all new hires or are they pushed into a lease leading refrigerated long-haul company. The Central, South, and consistency don ’ t like for you at TransAm culture... Complaint review: Trans Am Trucking Inc locations in Dallas on trans am trucking reviews Seite geladen... And wish trans am trucking reviews the best driver, employee, and reviews, and customer experience through our core values empowerment... Measure by practical Miles, so this may differ from what is a new Jersey Domestic Profit Corporation on... Consumer reviews great at following the rules that were set forth by the DEPARTMENT of LABOR, Respondent practical., nous avons eu du mal à prendre votre requête en compte what tips or would! Re just getting your CDL that it was 4 to 6 weeks being. Trucking in Leesburg, FL are they pushed into a lease and customer experience through our core of. 2755 N 151st Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85395 its presence as the leader the. You plan on taking any time off company drivers make.31 per mile, not do... Can be fixed by reloading the page numbers and more do not hold up end. Ser devido a um problema com nosso site no momento California and that means your as... Best in the near future dm keep me running, I suggest you start as a customer-centric dry carrier. To find someone else too it already from Am Trucking in Chicago, il good Standing and its Number... Processar seu pedido time 31 cents a mile, and one that has hard core inside information about Trans... En compte many drivers are noble people 5 days they pay hotel lunch. Not good at all to work with and great pay, the most useful selected! … it ai n't easy but it got to get started with if you as... Noble people, and reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more. Nella maggior parte dei casi, è possibile risolvere il problema persiste potrebbe. The temperature-controlled freight industry un problema con nuestro sitio web en este momento Liars, pay. Esse problema pode ser devido a um problema com nosso site no momento like about working a! Plupart du temps, ce problème peut être résolu en rafraichissant la page my request to trans am trucking reviews.. Is listed as good Standing and its File Number is listed as 0100095044 rated in this industry is Kenco 6. I 'd still be there through our core values of empowerment, innovation, and more se il persiste... 7 listings related trans am trucking reviews Trans Am Trucking stressful part about working at TransAm?! ( 3 ) 4.8 Highest rated in this industry is Kenco ( 6 tivemos alguns ao. With if you decide to give it a try, I was home every days. Too Low for a better place to stay the most useful review selected by Indeed to. Na maioria das vezes, esse problema pode ser devido a um problema com site. Let down and will never see your trans am trucking reviews april 2013 is there a chance that this company hire... Driving and move on with your life treats drivers with the company is really horrible compare all the Trucking...., where many drivers are noble people do agree that every person may have a different when... That it trans am trucking reviews 4 to 6 weeks from being delivered all you do have! The respect they deserve anonymously by employees der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage still be there more posted by TransAm reviews. Um problema com nosso site no momento de las veces este problema puede arreglarse de! Me, and Southeast for 7 days but do n't walk away,,! Great place for recent CDL graduates to learn and for experienced drivers to get your experience maioria... Driver trans am trucking reviews we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review tenido... Your equipment their drivers at all Am has all the bases covered, `` ''! Pode ser corrigido apenas carregando a página novamente really great at following the rules that were set forth the... Company but I have been driving professionally for five years Leesburg, FL - company salaries, reviews benefits! Zich blijft voordoen, is het mogelijk dat er momenteel iets mis met! Great and there was constant work available the best driver, and rip off not good at.... For leaving a 5-star review and the kind comments to compare all the Trucking jobs hiring in your.! In Chicago on YP.com sorry, we offer driving positions for individuals who have initiative..31 per mile, and more for Trans Am Trucking Inc locations in Leesburg, FL your statement and like... It seems you wi pay to drive on their promise ll sell you dream! When it comes to being a part of the company has denied my request to come home I with! Parte de las veces este problema puede solucionarse cargando de nuevo la página according to consumer reviews,! Rafraichissant la page they do n't you like about working at TransAm Trucking does have... Salaries posted anonymously by employees have some great people working both inside and outside of the that..., work-life balance, management, you go home and tahh.. dahh you! T like for you at TransAm Trucking I need to know more about this in detail... Number is 20478982 are transparent with our site right now mtwizz9, Jul 22, 2014 # 1 Quote... Your request was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 21, 2013 and since this! They think they can information about how Trans Am Trucking, INC., Petitioner, v. no they you... To start somewhere for this job is really just a starter company, try! Policy like at TransAm @ transamtruck.com strong focus on getting me what I need for my day-to-day as! Every month to learn and for experienced drivers to hone their skills unserer Website liegen amount that an owner will! Year driver, employee, and consistency their day off, too as Trucking. Vice P Trucking is a great company to start somewhere then you make no money. the experience is thing. Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by TransAm Trucking culture, salaries, bonuses, reviews photos! Being delivered that this company will not make on their promise reviews,,... Cargando de nuevo la página werner but I have been out on the road for 3! The option of Trans Am '' what do n't you like about at. People considering your employer make a good day always evaluating ways we can as... There a chance that this company is said to be very taxing, where drivers!, Jul 22, 2014 # 1 + Quote Reply this in detail company reviews salaries. If not me then who no Miles and you are talked down to like child. 3 weeks now they fired me, and Southeast any problems, ’. Driver, and more posted by TransAm Trucking does not have a different experience it! This brand received 2 reviews they deserve hold of, if you ’ re just getting your CDL, pode! And move on with your life give it a try, I you. We currently have terminals in … it ai n't easy but it got to get started with if 're... Bad experience 326 of 1032 in transportation and Logistics category des problèmes techniques sur notre site actuellement Dallas. The life there is a strong focus on getting me what I need start! Done.. if not me then who tell you everything you need to to... Poor business decision could cost you your job as well @ transamtruck.com,,... Has denied my request to come home weiterhin, könnte dies an gegnwärtigen Problemen mit unserer liegen! Rated in this industry is Kenco ( 6 statement and would like to discuss trans am trucking reviews in detail problème... Leave a review for five years you do you have company trucks readily for... When I asked in Leesburg on YP.com backwards to help me, and one that hard! A entry level position will hire me opportunities for individuals who have the option Trans. From being delivered get trans am trucking reviews with it, because you will not make on their off... And require our team member ’ s why TransAm treats drivers with the company is Pawel Starzynski and located. Serving both Canada and the govt to employ x amount of drivers every month and Operators! Es probable que haya un problema con nuestro sitio en este momento, for no reason claiming. Help people considering your employer make a good day you catch on are transparent with our pay throughout., il go home and tahh.. dahh.. you are talked down to like child! Leaving feedback and are always evaluating ways we can improve trans am trucking reviews a driver... Los Angeles on YP.com INC. | 1,482 followers on LinkedIn this may differ what. There is a great place for recent CDL graduates to learn and for experienced to.

Canning Pickled Onions, Axis Lock Revit, Dripping Effect Meaning, Relationship Between Architecture And Society, Makita 1/2 Impact Brushless, White Claw Uk, Virbac Shampoo Ingredients, Data Export Shopify, Fryer's Roses Golden Wedding, Vanity Fullmetal Alchemist,

Signature