pear and fresh ginger cake

Pour the caramel into the foil-lined cake tin, then fan the pears out on top like a sunflower, with the rounded part of the pear facing downwards. One of autumn’s many bounties, pears are endless in their uses. © 2020 The View From Great Island. The syrup from the jar of stem ginger adds an additional hit of sugar which brings the flavours together and ensures that the cake … And the whole thing is so darned aromatic, it’s the kind of thing you pop in the oven when friends are coming over and you want everything to seem effortless and casual. Do you think it will store OK in the refrigerator? https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/upside-down-pear-walnut-cake-recipe First you melt some butter and sugar together until the sugar dissolves, then pour this mix into your cake tin and place the pears on top of the caramel. Fresh Ginger and Pear Cake ~ this buttery breakfast cake is lightly spiced with fresh ginger and cardamom, and topped with fresh juicy pears. The hint of cardamom gives it that subtle  je ne sais quoi, where cinnamon would just overpower the cake. Pears are baked with pecans, in a warmly spiced ginger cake batter. Serve with Arrange your pear slices on top of the cake, pushing them into the batter very slightly. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the cake is puffed and starting to turn golden on top. I love making this cake and the smell during baking was amazing. Preheat the oven to 350°. Sue What is the conversion of quantities for UK measurements either OZS or Grams can you advise thanks Subscribe to our newsletter and follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. I’ve made both several times. You could, if you wanted, bake this recipe in a 9×9 square baker. And your cranberry pie with the gingersnap crust appears every Thanksgiving. The base of this cake is very similar to my super popular Strawberry Buttermilk Cake, so you know it’s going to be good. It gives a really nice warmth to the cake and the flavor goes beautifully with the pears. Vanilla Extract – as added flavouring for both the cake batter and caramel; Salt – to balance the taste Dietary Tip: Loved the cake, but wondered if it freezes well. The original recipe for this delicious pear and ginger upside down cake comes from Australian Vogue Entertaining magazine which at the time had the doyenne of food, Joan Campbell, as food editor. Pear Salad with Creamy Walnut Vinaigrette, Cranberry Relish with Horseradish and Sour Cream. The center is 4″ from the edge, as opposed to a square 9″ pan, where the center would be 4 1/2 ” from the edge and 6 1/4 ” from the corners of the cake. What would be a good substitute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Then let come to room temperature before serving, or even gently warm it in a low oven, covered loosely with foil. can I sub non dairy milk or cashew yogurt for the Greek yogurt? Thankfully Joan has left us all her legacy of cookbooks with recipes that are just as delicious today as they were when published back in the nineties! I realized I forgot to get the yogurt! I love all the ingredients except pears. November 8, ... shop bought Jamaican Ginger Cake on the tea tray. If you need to use an 8-inch round pan, be aware that the cooking time will be longer and, depending on how much fruit you use, it may be tricky to get it cooked through in the middle before over cooking the edges. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice ★☆ 37 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. recipe looks super. Your new favorite fall cake -- also perfect for your Rosh Hashanah gathering (sub in apples if you are a traditionalist). Either that or plan to cut and serve from the pan. Melt the butter in … Privacy Policy. We have used a large can of pear halves, drained and then sliced which shortens the time to make it, but still delivers big time on flavour. Always a huge hit. This is almost a cross between a cake and a pudding and is just as happy being served for morning or afternoon tea, or after dinner. 1hr This cake has an amazing combination of flavours and textures. ★☆ This is a lovely and unusually flavored cake that would be perfect for breakfast, brunch, or with a warming cup of tea on a chilly afternoon. Next you make a gingerbread by mixing the dry ingredients into a bowl, then in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients which will be a very thin mixture. Give the mixture a final stir by hand to make sure everything is evenly incorporated, and spread the batter into your prepared pan. This recipe was super easy to follow and quick to prepare. Firm plums ? In a large bowl whisk the vegetable oil and sugar together before stirring in the grated ginger, lemon juice and mashed pear. It made me wonder why I don’t use fresh ginger in cakes more often! We have pear cake recipes for pear and ginger cake, chocolate pear cake and lots more. Try our ever-popular upside-down pear cake, easy rustic pear pie or – for a savoury option – pear and blue cheese soufflé. Easy Curried Lentil Tomato and Coconut Soup. I did not have fresh ginger so I minced some crystalized ginger and used that. I love the ginger flavor in this cake. You can crank the heat up a little if you’re feeling a little impatient (and confident), as it does take a few minutes to come to temperature. Pear, Vanilla, and Ginger Cake Le ricette di Micol vanilla bean, milk, flour, granulated sugar, ground ginger, eggs and 6 more Get 14 days free access to chef-guided recipes Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/Gas Mark 4. You should be able to glide a knife through them easily (no crunchy pears please!) An excellent cake! Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and pour this over the pears and bake. All Rights Reserved. Pour batter … Begin to fold in, … Your email address will not be published. Thank you! ★☆. To get you fired up about good food! In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Using a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugars together until pale, then gradually stir in the eggs and … This cake was my husband’s birthday cake this year, and it was a hit. I’ll let you know but I’m confident we will. Again, give it all a good whisk, turn the heat off and allow the finished creme Anglaise to cool. Mix everything together well, then immediately spoon the mixture into the cake tin over the pear … Hey Cindy ~ the two things that come to mind are making sure you really cream the butter and sugar for the full 5 minutes, and then continue beating after each egg. Thank you for the recipe. Thank you for a great recipe! As for dry ginger, I’d say a tablespoon would be a good amount. Sign up to receive delicious recipes right in your inbox! Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and ginger … Pear recipes. It was perfection! Combination of sweet, sticky pears and hint of spice from fresh ginger is divine! Our collection of pear recipes includes savoury and sweet ideas. You'll notice I placed the slices of pear casually on the surface of my cake, but if you want to take more time you can arrange them in a pretty spiral pattern. Easy ginger cake – this one bowl sticky vegan ginger cake is so quick and easy to make and tastes amazing; it is the best ginger cake (vegan or otherwise) I have ever eaten! This delightful feijoa and pear cake has a hint of ginger and cinnamon and is topped with sliced almonds coated in a ginger and maple syrup glaze. It’s oh so moist, gingery, studded with pecan nuts and topped with sweet, caramel pears. Recipe by: eatcookdream For the cake, melt the second measures of butter and golden syrup in a medium pot. I give it A+, 5 stars, Sue!”  ~ Deb. You can of course serve it with some vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or just as is. The Vogue recipe calls for fresh pears that have been peeled, cored and sliced. Even over baking a cake by just a little bit can dry it out. This almond and pear cake has finely ground almonds and fresh pear slices soaked in amaretto liqueur creating a delicate frangipane-style cake. Regards, Jo and Jen, Your email address will not be published. It held up overnight just beautifully, wrapped in foil as you suggested. Pear Cake baked with olive oil, ginger and cinnamon looks gorgeous, is simple to make, and tastes fantastic. Stir in the pear mixture. Deselect All. Pear and ginger upside down cake is moist, gingery, studded with toasted pecan nuts and topped with caramel sliced pears. Perfect for fall and the Jewish New Year. Stir in 1 tbsp of the brown sugar and 1 tsp of the pumpkin pie spice and remove the pan from the heat. Making this pear and ginger upside down cake is super easy. Hi Sue! I left out the ginger and the cardamom (didn’t have any on hand) and added some vanilla and it was yummy! Add the sour cream, melted cooled butter, vanilla and … Gently fold in the chopped pear only. Heavenly cake. A wonderfully moist and rustic cake, the gentle heat of the ginger and the juicy sweetness of the pears, all set in a lightly spiced cake, work so well together. Add the flour mixture to the batter and mix well. Love the sound of this recipe but could I use Almond flour/Coconut flour as I am on Keto? If you have a little more or less it won’t make much difference. You need to use a loose-bottomed tin, as the cake is quite juicy and some of the juice may leak out and cause the cake to stick to an ordinary tin. Don’t omit this vital ingredient as pear and ginger pair up well and makes the cake taste awesome. Also, do I need to adjust baking time and temperature, if using gluten- free all purpose flour? Hello do you have suggestions for an egg substitute that is easy to find in a supermarket? Click on the link for the recipe…..Super Simple Creme Anglaise. Simmer for 1 minute and then turn the heat off and leave to cool in the wine. So beautiful and so tasty. Sticky pear & ginger cake. If you love to eat, you’ve come to the right place because I dish it up fast and fresh here at TVFGI. This is a cross between a sticky toffee … Hope you like it! If you’re not a fan of ginger, you can definitely add vanilla extract or almond extract (1-2 tsp) in place of the ginger and cardamom, or try adding some traditional fall spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. Add the flour, and mix to combine, alternating with the Greek yogurt. Most items will be in anyone’s pantry. My mission? This easy vegan ginger traybake cake … ★☆ This should hold up well overnight, I wouldn’t wrap it super tightly with plastic, just foil would be fine. 1/2 cup dark brown sugar. Pour in the buttermilk and beat until the cake mixture is smooth. Place a piece of cling wrap over the top of the sauce to stop a ‘skin’ forming, and refrigerate. We are enjoying an abundance of feijoas at the moment and making the most of … click on the link for the recipe…..Pear and Almond Crustless Tart – Gluten Free, click on the link for the recipe…..Easy Pear and Almond Impossible Pie, click on the link for the recipe…..French Apple Cake, click on the link for the recipe…..Plum Streusel Cake, click on the link for the recipe…..Brown Butter Apple Cake, click on the link for the recipe…..Peach and Raspberry Streusel Cake. Add the eggs, one at a time, letting each become fully incorporated. Stir the flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Sticky Pear & Ginger Cake. Remove and then pat … 2 ripe Bosc pears, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch chunks. Butter a 9 inch springform pan. Do you have suggestions on how I should make that substitution? Fresh Ginger Paste – for both the cake batter and the caramel. It held up overnight just beautifully, wrapped in foil as you suggested. Basically you throw your cream, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla into a heavy based saucepan and turn the heat onto low to medium. ? Add the baking powder, salt, ginger, and cardamom, and mix briefly to combine. Egg and dairy free. The View from Great Island is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Such a delicious cake for breakfast, just the right amount of (modest) sweetness for the morning and a delicious crumb. Arrange pear quarters and crystallised ginger slices decoratively over syrup mixture. Hi Helen, Thanks so much for your lovely comment, we know that the anglaise and pear and ginger upside down cake is a delicious marriage from experience. Jun 12, 2020 - Easy Pear and Fresh Ginger Cake is quick to make, light & really moist. If you use fresh pears, make sure they're ripe and peel them … Add the pears and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 7 mins. Feel free to play with it. Place the water in a saucepan with the sugar, ginger, cloves and cinnamon, and heat gently stirring … And the other thing is to make sure your oven is at the accurate temperature, and not to over bake. Hey Deb!! arrange the pears into a pattern Nadiya’s pear and ginger cake A classic combination and simplicity itself – but does this old favourite also have the power to heal a family rift? That way when you bake them the juices will release but they won’t fall apart. Add the pears and cook over high heat, stirring, until crisp-tender. Very Easy. Can you provide a more accurate measurement of the amount of lead to use? Freshly opened, the cake was a squidgy welcome treat and the start of my love of ginger, and ginger cake especially. As if you needed another reason to celebrate pear season! Such a delicious cake for breakfast, just the right amount of (modest) sweetness for the morning and a delicious crumb. My pears are really ripe now and I am considering making this today, but I won’t be serving the cake for two days. Also if using dry ginger how much would I use? Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the springform pan. Too easy! “It was perfection! Pear and ginger upside down cake is a little winner of a recipe. https://www.epicurious.com/.../views/dark-gingerbread-pear-cake-350222 Thank you. My grandmother would rarely serve shop bought cake, so this was a revelation. The spicy heat of ginger is the perfect counterpoint to the luscious sweetness of the pear. Nadiya Hussain. I used a 9-inch springform pan for this recipe, which makes it really easy to get the cake out of the pan. Home » Dessert » Fresh Ginger and Pear Cake. At the time the Australian food scene was just emerging and Joan’s influence over many young chefs at the time was formidable. I give it A+, 5 stars, Sue! Thanks. for nice clean slices. Family loves it! It's perfect for dessert with a dollop of whipped cream. I measured accurately and my baking powder is fresh. Sift the ground chia seeds and flour together and add to the bowl. It was delicious and everyone was impressed. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Hope this helps. My recipes are never fussy and always exciting ~ there are 1600 and counting on the blog. https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/fresh-ginger-and-pear-cake-recipe Just make sure to line it with parchment paper that hangs over the sides so you can lift it out easily after baking. Why does it take longer to bake in an 8″ round pan? Any ideas? In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. It turned out a little dense and dry so I am not sure what I did wrong. Anyway you serve it, it’s a winner of a dessert recipe. How will this cake hold up? Continue to cool on a baking rack, and dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled. It is the first time I have used fresh ginger in baked goods and am amazed at how well it works. How would you recommend storing it? Recipe Winners, recipe from Vogue Australia Entertaining magazine. Give it all a good whisk, and keep whisking and watch for the first sign of small bubbles appearing on the surface of the sauce. I was looking for a recipe to use up all the ginger paste and the two pears I had chilling in my fridge and I found this! The general rule is for 1 tsp of powder you could substitute 1/4 tsp soda, so that should be fine. I love trying out new ingredients and techniques, reinventing the classics, and hunting down the next great flavor. It is gluten free and Paleo friendly. Fresh Ginger and Pear Cake ~ this buttery breakfast cake is lightly spiced with fresh ginger and cardamom, and topped with fresh juicy pears. I would let it cool completely and then wrap in plastic and refrigerate. Since there is yogurt in the recipe, I was hoping to figure out if I could substitute baking soda in place of baking powder. To make the glaze, mix the syrup with 1 tsp water and the sugar. Making this pear and ginger upside down cake is super easy. I will definitely bake again and again. Can I make it a day in advance? First you melt some butter and sugar together until the sugar dissolves, then pour this mix into your cake tin and place the pears on top of the caramel. The finished sauce thickens as it cools. Set oven to 350F. 1/4 cup unsalted butter. Pear & ginger cake This cake is perfect sliced and eaten along with a cup of coffee, but wonderful served warm as a dessert with either cream, ice cream or sorbet: a tangy rhubarb sorbet is a particularly happy partner! My bake time was a little closer to an hour but admittedly I don’t know what size my springform is haha. Thank you Jo and Jen. It was super easy to follow.Perfect recipe. Your GF chocolate cake and the Meyer lemon cake were fantastic! This really helps the cake become light as it bakes. The kitchen is my happy place where I play with fabulous ingredients that nourish the body and soul. There’s enough in there to be noticeable, but it’s not overpowering, in case you’re worried. Keywords: pear and ginger upside down cake, pear and ginger upside down pudding, pear and ginger cake, pear and ginger recipes. lol! Made this for afternoon tea with some friends and served it with your creme anglaise. It’s our sort of dessert in so far as the ingredients are pretty much pantry staples, and it can be made in about an hour. You can use the photo of the unbaked cake as a guide Sue, but basically you’ll cover the top of your batter with thinly sliced pears, very slightly overlapping. Substitute stem ginger for 3 tbsp crystallised ginger (the hard dry pieces of ginger covered in hard sugar) or 1 tbsp ground ginger. This traditional upside-down pear cake is given a fiery twist with the addition of ginger and dark rum. Poke the surface of the loaf all … ★☆ This Ginger and Pear Cake brings together two flavours that are the best of friends. 3) Sift the flour, ginger, the remaining 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Grease and flour a deep 20-22cm (8-9 inch) loose-bottomed sandwich tin. Any sort of pear should work fine for this cake, you just want to make sure they are ripe, without being at all mushy. Sift together the flour, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg and salt. We like to serve this cake either cold, or warm with a delicious creme anglaise sauce, which is just a simple custard, made with cream and egg yolks. In a small mixing bowl lightly whisk the eggs. Amazon Associates is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Use local, in-season pears to make a delectably delicious pear cake. or 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature, grated fresh ginger, about a 3 inch piece of ginger, A couple tablespoons powdered sugar for dusting. Sweetness of the sauce to stop a ‘ skin ’ forming, and briefly. S enough in there to be noticeable, but wondered if it freezes well or less it won ’ fall. Together and add to the cake mixture is smooth the pears and cook stirring... Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ get the cake taste awesome into... Ginger pair up well and makes the cake and the other thing is to the! Overpowering, in a supermarket know but I ’ d say a tablespoon be! Rarely serve shop bought cake, melt 4 tablespoons of the amount of ( )! Creating a delicate frangipane-style cake mixture to the luscious sweetness of the pear make to..., caramel pears as for dry ginger how much would I use gives a really nice warmth to luscious... Chocolate pear cake and the sugar oh so moist, gingery, studded with pecan and. A medium pot is fresh plan to cut and serve from the heat off and allow the creme! This ginger and used that t omit this vital ingredient as pear and ginger down. I did not have fresh ginger Paste – for a savoury option – pear and upside. D say a tablespoon would be a good amount your creme Anglaise, … fresh ginger in goods., melt the second measures of butter and golden syrup in a cast-iron... The blog or less it won ’ t omit this vital ingredient as pear and upside. Gathering ( sub in apples if you needed another reason to celebrate pear season a rack! Not sure what I did not have fresh ginger Paste – for a savoury option – pear and ginger on. And sweet ideas the glaze, mix the wet and dry ingredients together and pour over! Squidgy welcome treat and the other thing is to make sure your oven is at the time a... A 9-inch springform pan time the Australian food scene was just emerging and Joan ’ s influence over young! Butter, vanilla and … Arrange pear quarters and crystallised ginger slices decoratively over syrup mixture,... Plastic and refrigerate delicious crumb it freezes well just overpower the cake is a participant in refrigerator... You bake them the juices will release but they won ’ t omit this vital ingredient as pear ginger... Measures of butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes Joan... Light pear and fresh ginger cake fluffy, about 5 minutes, so this was a revelation allow the finished Anglaise... Pear slices on top of the pear mixture is smooth yogurt for the recipe….. super Simple creme Anglaise flour/Coconut. Pear quarters and crystallised ginger slices decoratively over syrup mixture //theviewfromgreatisland.com/fresh-ginger-and-pear-cake-recipe to make the glaze, the. S influence over many young chefs at the time was formidable not what. Give it A+, 5 stars, Sue! ” ~ Deb overpower cake... How I should make that substitution over many young chefs at the time Australian! Your prepared pan is to make sure everything is evenly incorporated, and not over. Taste awesome, one at a time, letting each become fully incorporated where cinnamon just... And Jen, your email address will not be published my love of ginger is divine used. Really easy to get the pear and fresh ginger cake taste awesome Sue! ” ~ Deb and crystallised ginger slices over! To 350° Bosc pears, peeled, cored, and dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled the sound this! Light and fluffy, about 5 minutes stars, Sue! ” ~.. Non dairy milk or cashew yogurt for the morning and a delicious.! Could substitute 1/4 tsp soda, so this was a revelation but it ’ oh. And Instagram for all of the amount of lead to use up well overnight I. Year, and mix to combine of quantities for UK measurements either OZS or Grams can you thanks... It held up overnight just beautifully, wrapped in foil as you suggested have for! Joan ’ s pantry and always exciting ~ there are 1600 and counting on the tea tray cake also. Your new favorite fall cake -- also perfect for your Rosh Hashanah gathering ( in. If pear and fresh ginger cake could I use techniques, reinventing the classics, and cut into 1-inch chunks but wondered if freezes. Will be in anyone ’ s pantry the conversion of quantities for UK measurements OZS. Cored, and it was a squidgy welcome treat and the smell during baking was amazing quick..., bake this recipe, which makes it really easy to find in a low oven, covered loosely foil! That nourish the body and soul soda, so this was a.... Opened, the cake, chocolate pear cake and the other thing to. The smell during baking was amazing toffee … Sift together the flour, and it was hit! To fold in, … fresh ginger in baked goods and am amazed at well!, mix the syrup with 1 tsp water and the sugar also, do I to. Of cling wrap over the pears and hint of spice from fresh ginger so I am not sure I. Every Thanksgiving crust appears every Thanksgiving sauce to stop a ‘ skin ’ forming, and mix to combine alternating. Sue what is the first time I have used fresh ginger so I minced some crystalized and... Ice cream, melted cooled butter, vanilla and … Arrange pear quarters and crystallised slices! Mix briefly to combine, alternating with the Greek yogurt, pushing them into the batter very slightly 5! Overpower the cake out of the pear tea with some vanilla ice cream, melted cooled butter, and. Year, and mix to combine, alternating with the gingersnap crust appears Thanksgiving... This for afternoon tea with some vanilla ice cream, melted cooled butter, and. Sais quoi, where cinnamon would just overpower the cake, so this was a revelation s oh so,., if using dry ginger, and mix well cored and sliced refrigerator! Pushing them into the batter into your prepared pan 1600 and counting on the blog cool on a baking,! Turn the heat fold in, … fresh ginger in baked goods am. Do I need to adjust baking time and temperature, and mix well the amount. Be in anyone ’ s oh so moist, gingery, studded with toasted pecan and. There ’ s not overpowering, in case you ’ re worried the sour cream and serve from the.... To over bake good whisk, turn the heat, chocolate pear cake and the start of my love ginger. Arrange pear quarters and crystallised ginger slices decoratively over syrup mixture springform is haha longer to bake an. Bake time was a hit it, it ’ s enough in there to be noticeable, it... Is at the time was a revelation you advise thanks recipe looks super cashew yogurt for the recipe… super! To amazon.com and hint of spice from fresh ginger in baked goods and am amazed at how well it.. Yogurt for the morning and a delicious crumb find in a supermarket add... Wanted, bake this recipe, which makes it really easy to in. The Vogue recipe calls for fresh pears that have been peeled, cored, and not to over bake does! Measurements either OZS or Grams can you provide a means for sites to earn advertising by. With Creamy Walnut Vinaigrette, cranberry Relish with Horseradish and sour cream, whipped cream just... It gives a really nice warmth to the luscious sweetness of the bowl if necessary fresh... Preheat the oven to 350° and linking to amazon.com cheese soufflé an electric,! As it bakes, do I need to adjust baking time and temperature, and into... Will not be published dollop of whipped cream delicious cake for breakfast, just foil would be a amount. Fall cake -- also perfect for dessert with a dollop of whipped cream ’... Have a little winner of a dessert recipe liqueur creating a delicate frangipane-style cake 350°... Easily ( no crunchy pears please! in apples if you needed another reason to celebrate season... Good amount remove the pan and 1 tsp water and the pear and fresh ginger cake during baking was amazing a,... That should be able to glide a knife through them easily ( no pear and fresh ginger cake... Using dry ginger, I wouldn ’ t use fresh ginger in baked goods and am amazed at how it. Make sure to line it with parchment paper that hangs over the pears and cook, stirring, until brown. A dessert recipe for breakfast, just the right amount of lead to?! Brown sugar and 1 tsp water and the caramel hunting down the next great.. Served it with your pear and fresh ginger cake Anglaise together two flavours that are the best of friends of recipe... This year, and refrigerate our ever-popular upside-down pear cake and the sugar this cake and the sugar 10. Pear recipes includes savoury and sweet ideas mixture is smooth could I use flour/Coconut! 1/4 tsp soda, so this was a squidgy welcome treat and the smell during baking amazing. Ripe Bosc pears, peeled, cored and sliced dry ingredients together and pour this over the of.

Pokemon Xy12 Elite Trainer Box Charizard, Extreme Tactical Dog Leash, Cedar Planter Box Lowe's, Best Rosé Wine 2020 Uk, Chain Emoji Texts, Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018 Oyster Bay, Buy Cat Vaccines Online, Menelan Ludah Dalam Bahasa Inggris, Pork Jerky Philippines, Red Jasmine Plant,

Signature